When an unexpected enemy emerges that threatens global safety and security, Nick Fury, director of the international peacekeeping agency known as S.H.I.E.L.D., finds himself in need of a team to pull the world back from the brink of disaster.
Iron Man- The Genius Playboy
Captain America- The Leader in the group
Hulk- The always angry doctor
Thor- The hunk and loving brother
Black Widow- Defined pretty
Hawkeye- He betrayed the group but help them defeat the enemy
Two Thumbs up for the movie. It is full-packed. Its cinematography is really amazing. No dull moments.
Lesson I learned:
- In every team, arguments and misunderstanding can not be avoided, but what important is, no matter how many misunderstanding a team may encounter, Team is always a team. Every member should help each other no matter what. Team work is the key.
- Being inspired by the one we love helps us to keep on fighting.
- Always keep in mind that in a team, each member is important.
- Focus on your team mates strengths not on their weaknesses
- Do not blame yourself once you committed a mistake. ACT. It's never too late
- Once a loser, always a loser
"You're gonna lose, because it is your nature"
-Agent Phil Coulson
That's my favorite quotation from the movie. In our Christianity, God made us victorious. Our enemies nature is to be conquered. Because they are loser in nature. In Romans 8:37, the bible states that "we are conqueror through God who loves us"
Ratings and Recommendation:
best view in 3D/Imax