Synopsis: The MIB duo of Agent Jay (Will Smith) and Agent Kay (Tommy Lee Jones) are back in action. When the world is threatened by an evil alien, Agent Jay travels back in time to 1969, where he teams up with the younger Agent Kay to stop an evil villain named Boris (Jemaine Clement) from destroying the world in the future. Emma Thompson will play take-charge MIB operative Agent Oh, who is monitoring a prison breakout.
- The value of true friendship isn't how long you've been together, but it is how you choose to be together despite of your misunderstanding.
- Your weapon in every battle is not your gun, but your courage.
- Over familiarity sometimes lead to complication.
- Do not let your pride ruin your friendship. Learn to accept each other's weaknesses.
- Focus on your partner's strengths.
M.I.B 3 lacks in action, the movie focuses in valuing partnership. Prepare yourself to that touching scene when Will Smith saw his dad.
7 out of 10