Synopsis; The Amazing Spider-Man is the story of Peter Parker (Garfield), an outcast high schooler who was abandoned by his parents as a boy, leaving him to be raised by his Uncle Ben (Sheen) and Aunt May (Field). Like most teenagers, Peter is trying to figure out who he is and how he got to be the person he is today. Peter is also finding his way with his first high school crush, Gwen Stacy (Stone), and together, they struggle with love, commitment, and secrets. As Peter discovers a mysterious briefcase that belonged to his father, he begins a quest to understand his parents' disappearance - leading him directly to Oscorp and the lab of Dr Curt Connors (Ifans), his father's former partner. As Spider-Man is set on a collision course with Connors' alter-ego, The Lizard, Peter will make life-altering choices to use his powers and shape his destiny to become a hero. source
- The results of our rebellion usually breaks our heart. (And so Peter Parker's uncle death, when he looked after him when Peter walked out in the middle of the night. )
- Curiosity sometimes leads to trouble
- Man always find a comfort in woman's heart
- Taking revenge won't help you to solve a problem
- The ultimate goal of a man is to defend who he is through his identity.
- Focus on your strengths, not your weaknesses.
- You could become a better you though you have a tragic past
I cried a lot when Peter's uncle died. For me, its the heartbreaking scene in the movie. The old man died because of him. And my favorite scene is this:
Goosebumps to this scene. It's a scene where people helped Spiderman to defeat his enemy. And here's my favorite quotation from the movie
You are destined for greatness, because You are Peter Parker - Peter's Uncle
Hey Guys!! You don't need to be a spiderman to think that there's a great destiny ahead of you. Because we have God. And you are really destined for greatness!!!