The fourth installment of the highly successful Bourne series sees the return of the franchise's screenwriter, Tony Gilroy, this time stepping into the director's seat for an entry which sidelines main character Jason Bourne in order to focus on a fellow estranged assassin (Jeremy Renner). Edward Norton and Rachel Weisz co-star, withJoan Allen and Albert Finney reprising their roles from the previous films. ~ Jeremy Wheeler, Rovi
- It seems that the movie is in a world tour. I cant count how many countries I saw in the movie
- The scene where the doctor in the laboratory killed his co workers gave me a goosebumps
- I saw familiar local theater actors in the movie
- Scenes that were shoot in the Philippines are amazing.
- Heard a lot of tagalog sh*ts