In Gary Smalley’s bookMaking Love Last Forever, he made a list of five differences in male and female behavior that he has found through years of research and counseling. Here are the FIVE DIFFERENCES:
1. Men love to share facts, women love to express feelings.
2. Men connect by doing things, women connect by talking.
3. Men tend to compete, women tend to cooperate.
4. Men tend to be controlling, women tend to remain agreeable.
5. Men tend to be independent, women tend to be interdependent.
Is this list generally true? What are your thoughts? And if this is true, how can it help you relate with your spouse or girlfriend?
Men, do your homework – make a list on how you can connect with your partner.