The question WHO AM I isn't new. Maybe, you have asked that question to yourself. Have you known the answer? Or you will just go with the flow?
Some of us have a hard time knowing ourselves. Knowing yourself is more than knowing your name. It is about, knowing your weaknesses, knowing your strengths, knowing your capabilities, knowing who you want to be, knowing who you want to be with, knowing the things you can do and knowing who influenced you.
The problem here is that, if you dont know who you are, the world will define you. For just a single mistake, the world, will say you're miserable. You can not change. For just a single failure, the world will say you're not good enough. You can not be successful. For just a single rejection, the world will say no one likes you. You can not be accepted.
I dont want you to feel bad about yourself. I will tell you who you are, in the eyes the ONE who loves you so much.
- If you think you're not beautiful. Well you are fearfully and wonderfully made (Psalms 139:14)
- If you think you'll not be successful. You will be successful in God's spirit. (Zechariah 4:6)
- If you think everyone abandoned you. God says, He will never leave you (Hebrews 13:5)
- If you think you can not do anything. Well you can! Through Christ who strengthen you. (Phil 4:13)
- If you think you'll always have a broken heart. God says He will heal all the brokenhearted (Psalms 147:3)
You should't not let the world define you. You should not believe what your other's think about you. You should not let anyone dictates who you should be. Your identity is in Christ.
Then who are you? You are God's child. Smile!! For the joy of the Lord is with you!