A young boy learns that he has extraordinary powers and is not of this Earth. As a young man, he journeys to discover where he came from and what he was sent here to do. But the hero in him must emerge if he is to save the world from annihilation and become the symbol of hope for all mankind. -- (C) Warner Bros
Crypton was world where everyone was trained according to what will be they are in the future, until, Clark Kent raised in a different world where he could be more that what the society intended him to be.
- The Higher the Calling, The Deeper the Fall - It's not new issue that all those who were called to be great encountered the most painful experience. Those, who were destined for greatness struggled more. Just like what Clark experienced, from the very start, he was bullied, He is destined for greatness, and so he have learned to be humble and serve his people with humility.
- In Becoming Someone Great- Is not about your self. It's not about self-promotion. It is about touching and inspiring the lives of others.
- Genuine Concern- Zod, is living for the lives of his people, he breathes to protect them. His desires drive him to hurt others just to protect his people. It is useless. Protecting Your own people for the expense of others.
- Waiting for the Right Time- Clark discovered his power even before he a was child. But He didn't use his power because his dad told him so. His father keep of reminding him hat there will be right time before he let the world knows who he is (But it breaks my heart when he let his father died because he didn't use power to save him. ) Well I guess that's why waiting is always painful
- There is HOPE. No matter how hopeless the situation may be, there is hope. There will be always a light. There will always someone to save us.
My favorite part of this movie was when, Jol-Er, sent his only son on earth. It sounds like John 3:16 When God ( who loves us so much) gave his only son to save us.